Happy B-Day Candy!!!

stirthepot.gif

Happy birthday Amy
smooch.gif

Happy birthday! Maybe you and the number 30 will develop irreconcilable character conflicts and you'll stay 29 forever after turning your back on it and making a thread to commemorate the event.

:heart: Happy birthday, really. Who's getting more drunk, you or Shawn? And more importantly whose shirt will come off first?

Happy birthday! Maybe you and the number 30 will develop irreconcilable character conflicts and you'll stay 29 forever after turning your back on it and making a thread to commemorate the event..

Good idea - how about someone make it sticky? I want to make sure everyone on the board sees it and reads it everyday for a week. It seems 30 and I have already developed said differences. I ate some hot wings about 1 AM and 29 never did to my stomach what 30 has done. 30's cut.

:heart: Happy birthday, really. Who's getting more drunk, you or Shawn?

I don't think either of us actually got there. Lord knows I tried but I think 30 has once again fucked me over by making me responsible enough to go home and get up for work today

And more importantly whose shirt will come off first?

I would say that I probably got mine off first but it could have been a tie. I know I didn't wait to get into the bedroom before taking off my boots - I found them this morning thrown on the kitchen floor in a heap. The wings were calling.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. :cool: :heart:

Thanks to all of you for coming to the first surprise party I have ever had. I have to best husband in the entire world, a cool new track suit and gift bag that says "chach" on it from Zapril. Afterwards we went to Strokers for "a shot and a beer" and now I have a really bad tummy ache from hot wings and tequila.

Thanks again guys!

Thanks to all of you for coming to the first surprise party I have ever had. I have to best husband in the entire world, a cool new track suit and gift bag that says "chach" on it from Zapril. Afterwards we went to Strokers for "a shot and a beer" and now I have a really bad tummy ache from hot wings and tequila.

Thanks again guys!

I expect my payment in boobies.