Halp Halp! Kitchenaid Mixer Peepoles!

There's plenty of recipes that involve beating part A in the mixer, then beating part B in the mixer, then folding B into A and beating that in the mixer. I usually use an intermediate bowl and quickly clean the mixer bowl, but now I'm wishing I had a 2nd mixer bowl too...

i was lucky to get a bonus extra bowl when i bought mine. It's a bit smaller than the main one, but it's great to have

There's plenty of recipes that involve beating part A in the mixer, then beating part B in the mixer, then folding B into A and beating that in the mixer. I usually use an intermediate bowl and quickly clean the mixer bowl, but now I'm wishing I had a 2nd mixer bowl too...

Don't you also own a hand mixer? Use that. :iono:

It broke a couple years ago and I haven't bought another. Kitchenaid seems to do everything I'd ordinary use a hand mixer for.

same here. i brought all my old, mostly unused stuff up to the cottage.

my kitchenaid stick blender if friggin awesome though, i'd recommend it to anyone...

same here. i brought all my old, mostly unused stuff up to the cottage.

my kitchenaid stick blender if friggin awesome though, i'd recommend it to anyone...
Indeed, love mine too. Variable speed on a stick blender is awesome.

Indeed, love mine too. Variable speed on a stick blender is awesome.

also way easier to wash than a blender. for soups, it's a huge time saver, especially if you need to puree in multiple batches.

Was going to buy my wife a new phone for her birthday. Then she hijacked her own birthday from me and has bought herself her own birthday present.

Women.

Fu both. :(

Thanksgiving is NEXT week, and I was hoping to use it then!

...It's like my craving for chocolate during PMS week, (which is kicking in about now), I just want to open the box & lick the beautiful bluenesss.

Maybe I'll just do that....touch it. :fly: