Halp Halp! Kitchenaid Mixer Peepoles!

I've got a kitchenaid pro bowl lift mixer, and I gave my mom a tilt head kitchenaid for mothers day one year.

On my moms' mixer, when you're kneading bread it will wobble the tilt slider loose and the head pops up - fix is to run a rubber band from the tilt slider to the 'PTO' on the front. Digging online, apparently it's a common issue.

i have the artisan model in silver. I wish i had the pro...

i have the grinder, slicer, and sausage stuffer attachments. i've used the ice cream attachment, but i really prefer my cuisinart ice cream maker. if anything, i would just recommend getting an extra bowl for the mixer, it's handy.

I might could see it if you really got into a complicated recipe, or worked on prepping for christmas or turkey day, but I think even then you'd be fine with just one bowl and a helper in the kitchen.

Ya, there has been several times I wished I had a second bowl. One was when I was making international Christmas cookies.

Why would I need TWO bowlss? How confusion!
There's plenty of recipes that involve beating part A in the mixer, then beating part B in the mixer, then folding B into A and beating that in the mixer. I usually use an intermediate bowl and quickly clean the mixer bowl, but now I'm wishing I had a 2nd mixer bowl too...