Halloween?

i don't know if i could be fucked doing anything on halloween now - i have exams in november (date unknown) as well as one next week. i'll probably be just really pissed off. it's best i should just accept it and take a sit in

besides, it's just an excuse for bints to dress up as a cat or a playboy bunny with really inventive costumes. blah blah blah..

i don't know if i could be fucked doing anything on halloween now - i have exams in november (date unknown) as well as one next week. i'll probably be just really pissed off. it's best i should just accept it and take a sit in

besides, it's just an excuse for bints to dress up as a cat or a playboy bunny with really inventive costumes. blah blah blah..

why are you always so damn cranky when you get back from paris? you should dress up as a dirty frenchman

why are you always so damn cranky when you get back from paris? you should dress up as a dirty frenchman

you're the third person to say that today :lol:.. it's true though.

nah, going forward i cannot be fucked dressing up or doing anything. i want to get a basketball net above my wastepaper bin, that's about it really.

I was gonna hide in the bushes in front of my house with a super-soaker full of vinegar, but I was told that would be too mean:rolleyes:

it only worked last year because the gimp suit and muzzle stopped the thorns from pricking your luggage..