Halloween?

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
What are y'all doing for Halloween? It's one of the rare years when it falls on a fun day of the week, and I'm looking for some inspiration for this year since it's 10 days away and I've planned exactly nothing. I'm probably hosting a party at my place, and I need to make a costume (ideas welcome).

We are just going to go trick or treating with the kids. Nothing to abnormal, but the kids make it exciting and plenty of fun. We also have a church Halloween party on this Friday with Trunk or Treating and games and such, so they'll end up with tons of candy. I have no ideas for adults costumes, but I can help with kid ones.

bah-halloween-bug
it's fine it women want to dress up slutty but I can't be bothered putting on fishnets and wearing some tiny pleather nurses outfit

Doggie Daycare is having a Halloween party, it's the only one I've been invited to this year and hey... I don't have to buy a costume.

bah-halloween-bug
it's fine it women want to dress up slutty but I can't be bothered putting on fishnets and wearing some tiny pleather nurses outfit

but but but that would be hawt :fly:
i have two ideas for costumes- i have some sitting in my closet already but they'd need to be taken in. i'm thinking about being either Artemis (goddess of the hunt) or something punny, like the Holy Roman Empire (toga, angel wings and halo)

You should dress your dog up as a cat.

ahahahahahaha that would be awesome!!!

btw, I have 2 dogs now

picture.php

he's new

but but but that would be hawt :fly:
i have two ideas for costumes- i have some sitting in my closet already but they'd need to be taken in. i'm thinking about being either Artemis (goddess of the hunt) or something punny, like the Holy Roman Empire (toga, angel wings and halo)

go as Meditrina, the roman goddess of wine...dress up in a toga and angel wings and a box of wine strapped to your back with a feeder hose to your mouth :fly:

If you're going to drink a lot... wear a gray or blue track suit with cotton balls stuck all over it and say you're partly cloudy with a chance of rain later.