halloween party in atlanta!

OMG!! That is the BEST group picture I've seen on UF yet!!!!!! You guys rock + 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I LOVE Halloween ... but I really just love people dressed up in costumes.

JJ Lady said:
Thanks! I couldn't help myself...They are so Damn cute. I've got more pics of us from Halloween last year if you want. Not everyone was here when we last posted.

Yeah - post all the pics!!! :D

JJ Lady said:
OK...if more people ask I will, otherwise I'll just PM them to you later.

No way ! This is a halloween thread ... you have to share on this thread to get everyone in the spirit! :heart:

b_sinning said:
The red eyes fit the outfit JJ.

I think the guy on the left was gay.
My contacts are made out of Silicon so they do that in every picture. But I can wear them for 30 days straight :)

OKI...back into the hot office to post more pics.

I went to a awesome Halloween party last year and got some of the best pictures ever on my digi cam. But then at the end of the freckin night some ahole stole my camera. I have no halloween pics on digital :(

gottoys? said:
I went to a awesome Halloween party last year and got some of the best pictures ever on my digi cam. But then at the end of the freckin night some ahole stole my camera. I have no halloween pics on digital :(

Alright sad story...Those of you who have seen these sorry, look away.

Too hot in this room to do captions so have fun making up your own

jj-p.JPG

next.JPG

pandora-jj.JPG

ac-p.JPG

scary.JPG

spank.JPG

wha.JPG

Oh yeah, and some random guy
funny.JPG

Very cool!! :heart:

Where was this party?

That random guy would fit in UF just perfect!

gottoys? said:
Very cool!! :heart:

Where was this party?

That random guy would fit in UF just perfect!

Last year in ATL. I can't remember the name of the party or the place. Maybe one of the others can fill it in. It was alright just too many people!