halloween party in atlanta!

b_sinning said:
w_a_w could have gotten some up to that point.

The best Halloween party I ever went to was at a mortuary. One of the guys throwing it's dad owned the place. Pretty creepy place for a party.

actually she was delighted by the whole concept :fly:

Bubbles said:
So the guy who owned the place was throwing whose dad??

The guy's Dad owned the funeral home. We were all messed and he was showing us around and we stumbled into the embalming room. We were looking around and stumbled across some bodies. Tripped us out.

b_sinning said:
The guy's Dad owned the funeral home. We were all messed and he was showing us around and we stumbled into the embalming room. We were looking around and stumbled across some bodies. Tripped us out.

One of the guys I dated in high school was a morticians son. His dad owned one of the local funeral homes and I had a similar disturbing experience. I backed into a gurney holding the dad of a girl I went to school with. I had recently seen him alive so that was really not cool. *shudder*

Bubbles said:
One of the guys I dated in high school was a morticians son. His dad owned one of the local funeral homes and I had a similar disturbing experience. I backed into a gurney holding the dad of a girl I went to school with. I had recently seen him alive so that was really not cool. *shudder*

Understandable. After we found the bodies, we all had some sex and a few cigs and got out of there quickly. Sorry. Feeling twisted today.

b_sinning said:
Understandable. After we found the bodies, we all had some sex and a few cigs and got out of there quickly. Sorry. Feeling twisted today.

you had sex with the dead bodies?? :drool:

:fly:

Bubbles said:

is it sick of me to say that this intrigues me? i think i've got this fascination with dead people.
when my friend died, all i could think about was what stage of decomposition his body was in. i was almost obsessed. why do i do that?????

One Week until the ATL Halloween Party ...

sure wish I could make it. Went to a Halloween party tonight. It was real fun at first , but it seems when the coke delivery arrived people started hiding in the bedroom. Party went flat after that. Nesie' and I had a blast though.

welcome to the party
HW_begin.JPG

Super Boobies !!!!!!!
hw_lick_tit.JPG

Texas Redneck
hw_redneck.JPG

Rolling around in the graveyard
hw_graveyard.JPG

Gimmie head baby
hw_gimmie_head.JPG

My humps my humps
hw_buttcrack.JPG

Boner
hw_boner.JPG

lap dance anyone?
hw_mini.JPG

Rasta cowboy
hw_cowboy.JPG

Tequi-kill ya shots
hw_shots.JPG

Those boobies got around …
hw_tits.JPG

She-pimp
hw_pimp.JPG

hw_group.JPG

Denise and Shelly
hw_brew.JPG

Tattoo shots
hw_retail_slut.JPG

hw_tattoo.JPG

Those boobies really got around last night :fly: I think every one at the party put them on or licked them :fly: