halloweeeeeen.

My formal is this month, but there's no way I'm dressing up beyond that. I don't enjoy "fun" that is forced on people by these types of holidays.

I just heard that I'm getting the invite to a co-worker's 10th anniversary Halloween X-travanganza (he got divorced on Oct 31, 1995). He says is quite the throw-down with most of the 75 invited guests ending up passed out at his house, or staying at the Days Inn a block from his house.

Guess I am going to try and dust off my pirate costume I made a few years ago.

Pics post-oct 31st? Maybe.

Galen said:
My formal is this month, but there's no way I'm dressing up beyond that. I don't enjoy "fun" that is forced on people by these types of holidays.
Ah but you forget, halloween party = getting trashed and tping random houses. I consider it more of an excuse vis a vis something that is forced upon me.

asteroidsxxx.jpg

SpyderGST said:
I just heard that I'm getting the invite to a co-worker's 10th anniversary Halloween X-travanganza (he got divorced on Oct 31, 1995). He says is quite the throw-down with most of the 75 invited guests ending up passed out at his house, or staying at the Days Inn a block from his house.

Guess I am going to try and dust off my pirate costume I made a few years ago.

Pics post-oct 31st? Maybe.
Will there be hot chicks there?

I remember a couple years back my very good friend lamont and I wanted to be forest and bubba. But the whole thing was that I was going to be bubba(I'm white) and he was going to be forest(he's black). We ended up just scraping it because it was just way to much work with the shoe polish and everything.