HAHAHAHA New Orlenas levee broke

Already done. Just link me to the rest of this drama and I'll mop it up. I know its spread over a couple threads, but I can't keep track of which ones.

Candy said:
The first time I clicked this I got some site that allows you to post your face and try on new hairstyles....

It worked the second time but I thought after that theac would surely ban you!

speaking of drinking, i could sure use a beer

Drama shouldn't be edited, it's raw emotion that should be displayed and exploited for the enjoyment sick fucks such as myself. I crave it, I bathe in it, hell I'd probably try to have sex with it if I could keep an erection up while I blow all of this coke.

elpmis said:
Drama shouldn't be edited, it's raw emotion that should be displayed and exploited for the enjoyment sick fucks such as myself. I crave it, I bathe in it, hell I'd probably try to have sex with it if I could keep an erection up while I blow all of this coke.

BWHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

elpmis said:

You can call me coke if that'll get you to blow me.

Don't get stuck on stupid...