HAHAHAHA New Orlenas levee broke

elpmis said:
I blame TV and shit parenting for my and everyone else's lack of remorse, insensitivities, and detachment from the true horror and hardships that is accruing as we speak – the most I could do was donate money, but even that was done with complete ignorance of the current situation. God bless America. :(

Same here. Loving America since 9-11-01. :heart:

theacoustician said:
The engineering isn't the problem. We CAN build sufficiently. The funding to do so is the problem.

The military should be in charge of the levy building.

Bush should just add a one cent tax to all the black people's purchases for the next 20 years or so... that should cover it :rolleyes:

Candy said:
The military should be in charge of the levy building.

Bush should just add a one cent tax to all the black people's purchases for the next 20 years or so... that should cover it :rolleyes:

Bush hates black sabbath

Bubbles how can you get in trouble with someone you are no longer going to be with? He's a cheater. He's not worth the trouble.

They need to just wait until Rita is through before trying to fix New Orleans.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I seem to recall the verbal ownership of someone by you, and it was pretty damn funny.

But I could've been sober, so my memory is fuzzy

Every once and a while I go off. I guess I'm no longer a large angry black man.:(

elpmis said:
I blame TV and shit parenting for my and everyone else's lack of remorse, insensitivities, and detachment from the true horror and hardships that is accruing as we speak – the most I could do was donate money, but even that was done with complete ignorance of the current situation. God bless America. :(

Elpmis, you truly seem like a very kind, caring individual. THank you for your posts... they are never pissy, catty, or offensive.

EDIT: Unless you're black of course :fly:

Candy said:
Elpmis, you truly seem like a very kind, caring individual. THank you for your posts... they are never pissy, catty, or offensive.

EDIT: Unless you're black of course :fly:

Are you on crack?

shawndavid said:
He's actually a really good guy - he and I have been friends for about 10 years.

I'm going to start interjecting on his behalf soon if this drama doesn't abate.
No you're not, because there will be no more of this bullshit drama posted.