Gun thread - wtf

oooooooooooooooooo i am so totally taking you up on this!! i've never been to a range and have always wanted to go!! :happy:

so more cranium tonight? whatchall doing?

Far as I know we are just going to the High Museum of art today...which i think is theac's code name for illicit drugs.

If you want, I can bring my gun over next time we visit and you can handle it all you want until it's comfortable :hi2u:

...Did I do it right that time Drool?

Far as I know we are just going to the High Museum of art today...which i think is theac's code name for illicit drugs.

If you want, I can bring my gun over next time we visit and you can handle it all you want until it's comfortable :hi2u:

...Did I do it right that time Drool?

:lol: only if blondie will help me get comfortable. :hi2u:

no guns at the house, but i can come over aaaaaany time to play with your trigger. or we can meet in a big field somewhere and squeeze some out.

Just get some of that bailey's in her and she'll be putty in your hands. "White people smell like wet dogs when it rains."

dude. it's me. i can make her putty in my hands by giving her the look. the look. she knows. she's gettin' all relaxed just hearing my fingers type it out. THE. LOOK.

I've got a Mossberg 590 for home defense. My best friend owns about 200 guns. He loves them. Handguns, rifles, shotguns, you name it. Guns are just a tool. They're no more an instrument of death than a knife. People just think that the boom means instant death, when in reality most people have terrible aim.

I spend a lot of time on Gunbroker drooling. And cursing.

I only saw a gun for the first time while travelling through France in December 07. I was trying to get on a platform to a train and there were armed guards in front of the entrance. I have to say I felt quite sick and disgusted really, that was my reaction to a gun anyway.. Evil things.
Just an assembly of mechanical parts organized in a novel manner. It's like engineering; application of science and technology to solve problems, e.g. how to kill 2 million jews, nuclear weapons, etc. It's not what it is, it's how you use it.

When I was in London I saw dozens of whatever your Secret Service equivalent is with submachineguns.

They were at the Queen's birthday party.

quite a few cops are armed. i was in london in august, most of the TP and normal bobbies were carrying submachine guns.

here we've always carried guns - in france they have the army on the streets around big touristy places (louvre, tower, bastille etc.), from what i see they carry famas assault rifles

quite a few cops are armed. i was in london in august, most of the TP and normal bobbies were carrying submachine guns.

here we've always carried guns - in france they have the army on the streets around big touristy places (louvre, tower, bastille etc.), from what i see they carry famas assault rifles
I remember loads of cops in manchester carrying MP5s o_O Actually see more military style weapons in europe than I have in the US, excluding like on army bases.

I remember loads of cops in manchester carrying MP5s o_O Actually see more military style weapons in europe than I have in the US, excluding like on army bases.

ahh, ringway. somehow they believe an attack is more likely in manchester than in london.