Gun thread - wtf

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Is Hollyweird designing guns these days?

This is a Mossberg 500 6-shot with a goddamn muzzle break and a fold-up stock. Seriously. What the fuck.

pix1014360562.jpg

Sans the stock.

pix1014360156.jpg

Last edited:
Noob crap.

Form follows function, heat shield is most youll ever need on a shotgun. 6 shots is useless, you want 18in extended tube, heat shield and a sling. That ^ is the effect of airsoft kiddies.

I have a Remington 870 with full tube. Simple, functional.

Last edited:
This has to be one of the ugliest goddamn pieces of goddamnation that I've ever goddamn seen, goddamnit. I wonder if it has room for more rails.

pix91429546.jpg

i want to shoot it. i've only ever shot a gun like once or twice, but i've got great aim. there's a game at dave&busters i'm hoooooot with.

no way. i've only ever seen a gun about five times, and mostly they've been shotguns. i had a boss who packed, which was just dumb, IMO. billy badass.

I only saw a gun for the first time while travelling through France in December 07. I was trying to get on a platform to a train and there were armed guards in front of the entrance. I have to say I felt quite sick and disgusted really, that was my reaction to a gun anyway.. Evil things.

I only saw a gun for the first time while travelling through France in December 07. I was trying to get on a platform to a train and there were armed guards in front of the entrance. I have to say I felt quite sick and disgusted really, that was my reaction to a gun anyway.. Evil things.
that's right! i forgot your cops don't carry.

i don't own a gun, but i know people who do and i've gone shooting plenty of times. when we go to my brother in law's ranch we take his .45 and shotgun and shoot clay pigeons with the shotgun and logs stood on end with the .45

Yeah guns are 100% illegal here, I believe farmers and such can get licenses to own guns for whatever it is they do with them, but being a city girl I know not of such things. I'm sure it's a fun pasttime, shooting at stuff and all, my ex had a crappy air rifle and I shot a few tin cans with it but in general guns = instruments of death to me.

Yeah guns are 100% illegal here, I believe farmers and such can get licenses to own guns for whatever it is they do with them, but being a city girl I know not of such things. I'm sure it's a fun pasttime, shooting at stuff and all, my ex had a crappy air rifle and I shot a few tin cans with it but in general guns = instruments of death to me.

i feel the same way. i'm very intimidated by them...even if it's in the back yard in the hands of people i trust. they're pretty scary. when i found out my boss had one, i was pretty freaked.

only time i've ever been frightened by a gun was when it was in the hands of a relative who is the absent minded professor type. he'd just kind of wave it around wherever he was facing. more than once it was pointed at my head when he turned around.

it's important to have the presence of mind to keep it pointed down range.

only time i've ever been frightened by a gun was when it was in the hands of a relative who is the absent minded professor type. he'd just kind of wave it around wherever he was facing. more than once it was pointed at my head when he turned around.

it's important to have the presence of mind to keep it pointed down range.

and if this were present in everyone, the fear would be removed. voila. but not gonna happen either. :hs:

When I was in London I saw dozens of whatever your Secret Service equivalent is with submachineguns.

They were at the Queen's birthday party.