Group Hug

You all keep me sane

and your all funny

and all of you care in your own way. Each of you provides me some kind of amusement or advise.

While i know some of you better then others, i feel i could rely on most of you if i needed to :heart:

So uh... what exactly did I miss? Something about rules and closing threads or something.

taeric said:
So uh... what exactly did I miss? Something about rules and closing threads or something.

everyone was crabby yesterday, but that's all over. in this thread, you have to compliment users, especially me. :D

Thorn Bird said:
everyone was crabby yesterday, but that's all over. in this thread, you have to compliment users, especially me. :D

where did said crabbiness arise? seems I missed the darma
are you going to let aaron come out and play poker tonight? :)

why_ask_why said:
are you going to let aaron come out and play poker tonight? :)

if he'd like to, i certainly support it. i think it's really good for him to get out, especially to something that's free. :eek: he hasn't said anything to me about it...he's had a really long, tough week. :( if he feels like it, certainly!! my only requirement is that you teach him better poker so he won't be out after the first few rounds. he needs to win a big bar tab or something.

why_ask_why said:
where did said crabbiness arise? seems I missed the darma?

oh, and i just think that personalities were clashing all over the place. it happens among such a mix of personalities. but some new things are going to be tried around here, including a lot of free reign. i think it'll be a test to see how it turns out. so everyone behave themselves, or our playground might turn ghettofied.

Whizzleteets said:
i scrolled all the way through this thread and didn't see my name mentioned.

do i need to start more weekend party threads?

Oh gosh, yes please. I am dying to hear what may happen at the next party you guys have.

Same chicks?
Same cheap beer?
Same drunk stories?

Who knows!!! But I'll tune in for the next thread thats for sure.

why_ask_why said:

If there was drama, I think I missed it, as well.

Speaking of drama I most likely missed, what is with the "no rules" thing I've seen on a few threads?

Whizzleteets said:
do i need to start more weekend party threads?

NO! Ummm...Whizzleteets - LIkes to party, seems fun

Now don't start any more weekend threads! :fly:

NOw stop derailing my thread and post something nice about me, bitches!

:lol:

JJ Lady said:

I lub j00 and wish I was at home and not at work all night. Guess I'll see you when you get home from work on Friday, you can come wake me up.

JJ Lady said:

so hot.. want to touch the hiney!!! :drool:

April23 said:
Oh gosh, yes please. I am dying to hear what may happen at the next party you guys have.

Same chicks?
Same cheap beer?
Same drunk stories?

Who knows!!! But I'll tune in for the next thread thats for sure.
b125073432ua.gif