Group Hug

Pandora said:
Who are you? And how did you get in here? :eek:

We really do need to turn those registration requirements back on.
You're so mean. :mad:

I'm sorry I haven't been here lately, I've been really busy at work. Well, that and I really don't have much to add content wise. I :heart:
spinnyspam.gif

CletusJones said:
:drool: :fly:

So how've you been? OMG you should check out my new glassware. I should email you a pic.

Been okay. Busy with work n'stuff. Saw a really cool band in Savannah last weekend and got nice and tosted off Amaretto Sours. Then theac and Bast went home and played Guitar Hero together. It was soooo cute. :fly: You?

Pandora said:
Been okay. Busy with work n'stuff. Saw a really cool band in Savannah last weekend and got nice and tosted off Amaretto Sours. Then theac and Bast went home and played Guitar Hero together. It was soooo cute. :fly: You?
I've been really busy with work lately, year-end kicked my ass and now I'm gearing up for a software release. next month I have to put out a deployment timeline for some new software we're getting, so I'm all psyched I'll get to send out gantt charts. :drool:

Next time they play guitar hero get pics pls.

Pandora said:
Been okay. Busy with work n'stuff. Saw a really cool band in Savannah last weekend and got nice and tosted off Amaretto Sours. Then theac and Bast went home and played with each other . It was soooo cute. :fly: You?

fixt

CletusJones said:
I've been really busy with work lately, year-end kicked my ass and now I'm gearing up for a software release. next month I have to put out a deployment timeline for some new software we're getting, so I'm all psyched I'll get to send out gantt charts. :drool:

Next time they play guitar hero get pics pls.

Gantt charts? OMG nerd :heart: Year end is still kicking my ass. Everything needs to be entered like, a month ago. GO ACCOUNTING!

Who says I don't have pics?? :dirk: I just haven't posted them. :fly:

Pandora said:
Gantt charts? OMG nerd :heart: Year end is still kicking my ass. Everything needs to be entered like, a month ago. GO ACCOUNTING!

Who says I don't have pics?? :dirk: I just haven't posted them. :fly:
OMG :heart: gantt charts. I love doing them, nobody understands them. I swear only 5 - 10 people in this whole organization know how to use/read them.

LOL we'd get fucked by the SEC and OTS if we weren't up on our financials for 05. We were ready for yearend at year end. I had to run all these damn extra programs and shit. :mad:

EMAIL pics GOGOGO

CletusJones said:
OMG :heart: gantt charts. I love doing them, nobody understands them. I swear only 5 - 10 people in this whole organization know how to use/read them.

LOL we'd get f*cked by the SEC and OTS if we weren't up on our financials for 05. We were ready for yearend at year end. I had to run all these d*mn extra programs and sh*t. :mad:

EMAIL pics GOGOGO

I all :heart: charts. They're so pretty. Sometimes I just like to stare at them..... *sigh*

:cool: but I can's open these pics up at work?!?! I'll check em out when I get home tho. :D

Pandora said:
I all :heart: charts. They're so pretty. Sometimes I just like to stare at them..... *sigh*

:cool: but I can's open these pics up at work?!?! I'll check em out when I get home tho. :D
I have not sent them. I wanted you to send me the pics of theac and bast touching eachother.

I shall dispatch them when I get home, they're on my laptop.

CletusJones said:

LOL we'd get fucked by the SEC and OTS if we weren't up on our financials for 05. We were ready for yearend at year end. I had to run all these damn extra programs and shit. :mad:

EMAIL pics GOGOGO
I made a Gantt chart at Thanksgiving. Everyone made fun of me :(

CletusJones said:
what was its purpose?
Plan out the Thanksgiving meal. It was a time and resources allocation tool to make sure I had all dishes finished and on the table at the exact same time. It worked.

I'll have to consider busting out the MS Project this fall then, cause last year my food was coming out at all different times. Pure chaos.

theacoustician said:
Plan out the Thanksgiving meal. It was a time and resources allocation tool to make sure I had all dishes finished and on the table at the exact same time. It worked.
it may have worked but I'd have made fun of you too.

ERage said:
I'll have to consider busting out the MS Project this fall then, cause last year my food was coming out at all different times. Pure chaos.
Ask Pandora ... dinner for 10 ... everything served simulateously ... something like 10 dishes.