Great American Smokeout is today

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
gonna' try and quit smoking today, G.A.S. and all. wish me luck.

if you are NOT a smoker it is a day that you are hopefully able to give up some other bad habit, at least for the day.

ironically, I am our Wellness Champion here at work ( :fly: ) and am doing a drawing for anyone on our staff who goes "cold turkey" at least for the day. the 3 responses i've had have been women forsaking junk food, chocolate, and cursing, lmao.

what are YOU giving up for the day (at least)?

Funny that, I just bought a pack of Lucky Strike.

I sometimes smoke when I'm incredibly stressed with work, but a pack will last me a month or two. I'm in no way addicted. I just enjoy a higher potential synaptic threshold now and then.

I'll give up something for the day (10 hours left), but I don't know what.

Funny that, I just bought a pack of Lucky Strike.

I sometimes smoke when I'm incredibly stressed with work, but a pack will last me a month or two. I'm in no way addicted. I just enjoy a higher potential synaptic threshold now and then.

I'll give up something for the day (10 hours left), but I don't know what.

i WAS like that.. now a pack lasts me 2 to 4 days.. :mad:

*slaps the shit out of self.

I'm going to go with sex too. But I'll top just for the day and give it up for another 5 weeks.

Does involuntary count when going cold turkey? :fly:

:heart:

If Knyte needs any "release" just ring me up and I can pinch hit :heart:

No skydiving today for me. Instead I will sit here in my office all day and work.

I think I will try giving up cussing. I think it's going to be motherfucking hard tho.

I'm not going to kill anyone today.

Are you getting the shakes from quitting that? :(

You know you can kill a person a day and still not kill everyone just a small suburb of a city? Why bother stopping?