Great American Smokeout is today

My room gave up on sales for the day :mad:
motivate them with steak knives.

I didn't smoke at lunch! The bad news is that the mavs are playing santonio tonight, and there's no way I can miss that game. the bar is going to be difficult.

I'll give up downloading the new 2008 Keeley Hazell calendar that was so conveniently posted in .pdf on OT.

At least until I get home because it isn't work safe.

I'll give up downloading the new 2008 Keeley Hazell calendar that was so conveniently posted in .pdf on OT.
At least until I get home because it isn't work safe.
she looks like a girl i went to highschool with, except with bigger tats.

Just to tempt you even more mingle, these are fantastic fegs.

SP_A0553.jpg

They're french... from france!

Enjoy our cigarette warnings, capitalists.

your warning ain't got nothing on canadian warnings.

Are your warnings a picture of a strong-chested and shirtless mounty wagging his finger with a speech bubble that says "You don't know what cigs are all aboot! They will kill you, you know what I'm talking aboot? Stay away little children!" Cause that sends me a very specific kind of message.

Wow, I totally expected you to say "No" at which point I would've heartily flamed you for failing the "pics THEN post" policy. You owned me on that one, sir.
lol, sorry, no ownership intended. all i can say is thank facebook.

Are your warnings a picture of a strong-chested and shirtless mounty wagging his finger with a speech bubble that says "You don't know what cigs are all aboot! They will kill you, you know what I'm talking aboot? Stay away little children!" Cause that sends me a very specific kind of message.

that would be pretty solid, i wouldn't mind them at all.
these, on the other hand, are gross. Keep in mind they cover 50% of the primary face of the pack.