Goodbye

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
I'm saying good bye to you all because I have just been informed that thay are completely changing my job on Monday. No raise mind you, I just am losing my office and my assistant and becoming the purchasing guy's assistant with a desk in the middle of everything. I will miss you all and will try to keep up at night.

I'm seriously sitting here feeling like I'm gonna cry. No one asked me, no one consulted me. I like my job the way it is. :(

Bubbles said:
I'm saying good bye to you all because I have just been informed that thay are completely changing my job on Monday. No raise mind you, I just am losing my office and my assistant and becoming the purchasing guy's assistant with a desk in the middle of everything. I will miss you all and will try to keep up at night.

I'm seriously sitting here feeling like I'm gonna cry. No one asked me, no one consulted me. I like my job the way it is. :(

:heart:

sorry :(

Thorn Bird said:
wha...???

can they do that? is that a promotion? i can't imagine how stumped you must feel... :confused:

I guess they can. I feel like such a baby now. I don't want to be someone's assistant. I thought I worked my way up and out of that shit. I get no pay raise, I'm loosing my nice cherry desk and getting a stupid counter top desk, I'm loosing my velour leopard print chair, and I'm even loosing the privilage of my own phone extension. I'm definaltely going to cry. FUCK I HATE MY PARENTS.....

i'm sorry. :( maybe you can work this all out? and what DO your parents have to do with it? maybe you should pursue something outside the family?