Goodbye

Drool-Boy said:
I also invented the phrase "Sarcasmo should die from anal pitchfork penetration"
GOOD THING HE DOESNT POST HERE ANYMORE

The metal would have oxidized from age, and would snap harmlessly upon contact with his buttocks.

Drool-Boy said:
I also invented the phrase "Sarcasmo should die from anal pitchfork penetration"
GOOD THING HE DOESNT POST HERE ANYMORE
I invented leaving and returning and leaving and returning lather rinse repeat

But... but... but... Bubbles :heart:

Why are they doing it? What do your parents have to do with it?

:heart:

April23 said:
Her parents run the place she works. :hs:

She needs to get a new job, or she will always be their puppet.

It certainly sounds like she's getting shafted. From what she's told us about her parents she shoulda seen this coming tho. I'm sure they were not happy about her moving out of the house (out of their control), and plus after her mom went off on her about taking in refugees....

Get out from under their thumb Bubbles! :heart:

Pandora said:
She needs to get a new job, or she will always be their puppet.

It certainly sounds like she's getting shafted. From what she's told us about her parents she shoulda seen this coming tho. I'm sure they were not happy about her moving out of the house (out of their control), and plus after her mom went off on her about taking in refugees....

Get out from under their thumb Bubbles! :heart:

Ya but its soooo hard to find jobs these days.

Either that, or I was lazy looking for mine.

Yes, my parents own this place. I make just enough money to SCRRRRAAAPE by on my bills and rally have no qualifications to do anything else except wait tables. I'm pretty much stuck here I think. I'll still come read and/or post during the day if I can, but don't count on me. I :heart: yous guys though.

Bubbles said:
Yes, my parents own this place. I make just enough money to SCRRRRAAAPE by on my bills and rally have no qualifications to do anything else except wait tables. I'm pretty much stuck here I think. I'll still come read and/or post during the day if I can, but don't count on me. I :heart: yous guys though.

You'd be surprised what jobs you could qualify for I think. Search search search. Clerk at a good law firm, for example. Entry level, no real requirements, plus you can meet hot legal guys and probably get free health insurance. Most good firms have free health care.

Lord Flaccid said:
You'd be surprised what jobs you could qualify for I think. Search search search. Clerk at a good law firm, for example. Entry level, no real requirements, plus you can meet hot legal guys and probably get free health insurance. Most good firms have free health care.

My last job was secretarial at a law firm. I was fired because I couldn't learn Quickbooks.

edit: You know, I've never actually looked for a job with my degree. I wonder if that would make a difference at all, I mean it's only a two year AA....

edit edit: I work with subs and the counties to get permits to build new homes.

Lord Flaccid said:
Truth, or you can be an assistant receptionist for a medical practice and move your way up to management and then spam internet forums all day!!

you can SCCRRRAAAAAAAAPE by with most any job...why not even try looking around? you never know what's out there...and even if you do a couple of jobs for a few months, it's worth being on your own. i think that if your parents do this to you at the job, they will keep crossing lines so long as you let them.

Bubbles said:
My last job was secretarial at a law firm. I was fired because I couldn't learn Quickbooks.

edit: You know, I've never actually looked for a job with my degree. I wonder if that would make a difference at all, I mean it's only a two year AA....

edit edit: I work with subs and the counties to get permits to build new homes.
You have a PC at home now. Learn quickbooks! You're parents will shit if you get a job away from them and THAT will make it all worth it.

Quickbooks is easy.

Sounds crazy but have you ever thought about being being a travel rep for a college. The ones that work here get paid well and do 2 to 3 weeks out traveling all expenses paid and then the rest of time here. You just have to look good and visit high schools and fairs and meet and greet perspective students. It's a fun job for a single person. If you're lucky you can get some cool regions. We have a few that get paid to visit places all over the caribean. Tan and drink for a few hours a day then dress up for 2 hours to go tell people my school is great and please give us your cash then back to chilling out. Looks and personality are what they are looking for in reps.