GAY Good 9/11 Conspiracies

Don't you have a kid? I would think that would be reason enough to care.
I think he's arguing that it's pointless to use the futility of argument to argue that arguing is futile when in the end almost everything can be argued as futile.

In other words, an argument against solipsism.

At least for the next month my life is nothing but free time. I get to worry about the world a lot. It's an awesome life. Soon I'll have to worry about poop and boob milk and stuff like that but I do hope to still find some time to do some good for humanity. It makes me feel better about myself.

Also, I've only gotten through 30 minutes of the video so far, but I do intend to finish and retort at some point soon. I'm thinking there have been other eyewitness accounts to contradict the ones I've seen so far in this video but I can't prove it at all and I want to try. I think someone pointed out earlier that people who witness events like this are almost always in some state of shock and can say any number of inaccurate things or not be able to say anything at all.

The guy who worked for Pentagon security was interesting though. The guy from the Citgo is the most questionable in my mind since he's been so eager to be in the limelight over this for so long. I've always dismissed him as an attention whore. This is the most comprehensive collection of interviews of this nature I have seen to date and I'm excited to see the rest, but right now I'm watching Iron Chef!

pretty sure this is part of the new world order somehow... also pretty sure we may have all seriously misjudged it.

bU8sP.jpg