GodTube.com

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
they did this publicaly? ha ha ha. i remeber seeing the old interview type video about the banana and laughing my ass off. this idea trully does not present a valid point, for all we know the banana could have evolved that way because of its enviroment or a monkey.

they did this publicaly? ha ha ha. i remeber seeing the old interview type video about the banana and laughing my ass off. this idea trully does not present a valid point, for all we know the banana could have evolved that way because of its enviroment or a monkey.

I sat there for a good 30 or so minutes watching video after video on that site. It's amazing how disconnected people can act from reality.

I sat there for a good 30 or so minutes watching video after video on that site. It's amazing how disconnected people can act from reality.

You've not met many hardcore Baptists then. Which is strange being from Texas and all o_O

I dunno but that first one with the banana got me all hot and bothered, such a deep monotone voice stroking his hard erect banana. Did i miss something?