GodTube.com

it's zombie jesus time!!!!

zedjesus1.jpg

Who are you talking about exactly?

Pretty much everyone in general. Not just in this thread or this forum but most people I hear complaining about christianity are as intolerant of their beliefs as they claim christians are intolerant of others.

Pretty much everyone in general. Not just in this thread or this forum but most people I hear complaining about christianity are as intolerant of their beliefs as they claim christians are intolerant of others.

Meh, imposing beliefs is what I have more of a problem with. One side is weighing more than the other in that aspect.

I disagree. Anti-religious zealouts are imposing their beliefs with equal veracity as the religious zealots.

I'm sorry, I don't see 800 million atheist churches in the world. I don't see an athieststube.com, I don't see WWAD bracelets, I don't see the anti-christs on the street corner passing out brochures on how to lose god.

I think you are far in the wrong.

I'm sorry, I don't see 800 million atheist churches in the world. I don't see an athieststube.com, I don't see WWAD bracelets, I don't see the anti-christs on the street corner passing out brochures on how to lose god.

You are intolerant. See, you cant accuse someone of being intolerant at the same time you are putting them down. It's called hypocrisy.

When was the last time a christian imposed his beliefs on you? Godtube is a reply to YouTube, the atheists already have their atheisttube. Nothing you mentioned is an example of anyone imposing their beliefs on you. You're not forced to go to church. You're not forced to watch videos on godtube. You're not forced to wear a WWJD bracelet, you're not forced to take that brochure or even pay attention to the guy exercising his right to free speech.

When was the last time a christian imposed his beliefs on you? Godtube is a reply to YouTube, the atheists already have their atheisttube. Nothing you mentioned is an example of anyone imposing their beliefs on you. You're not forced to go to church. You're not forced to watch videos on godtube. You're not forced to wear a WWJD bracelet, you're not forced to take that brochure or even pay attention to the guy exercising his right to free speech.

There is obvious more pressure coming from one side than there is from the other.

There is obvious more pressure coming from one side than there is from the other.
The grass is always greener. A christian would say it's obvious that more pressure is coming from the people that don't want to allow their child to pray in class because it might offend the other students or barring federal employees from practicing their faith as they see fit.

The point is that you're not being pressured to believe anything you don't want to believe any more than you're pressuring them to stop believing what they want to believe.