Goals For 2006

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
New Years resolutions are a waste of thought IMO. It means you're trying to fix something that is wrong, and most of the time people forget them because the things they want to change are habitual, and tough to crack. Instead Kimie and I have compiled a list of goals and things that we want to get/do in 2006, feel free to post yours!

Goals for 2006
- Eliminate liquid debt
- A 2,000+ square foot home with yard
- MCSE
- Rock River Arms Tactical Elite + Eotech sight
- Replace old car with something with AWD and space for the kids
- Jack Russel Terrier (puppy)
- Beretta and Glock pistols (one of them compact)
- Compassionate and effective manager to employees
- Climb Timpanogos (big mountain in Utah) to summit
- Sony Vega 35+ inches HDTV
- Another baby
- Kimie gets an 80-200 lens for her camera
- Motorhome vacation (possibly another meet in the works :hi2u: )
- King sized, pillow-topped bed
- New couch (big and comfortable one)

Last edited:
i wouldn't call those goals so much as a shopping list. goals would be something like "save X amount for kids' college fund" or "lose 5 pounds by april"

F33nX said:
i wouldn't call those goals so much as a shopping list. goals would be something like "save X amount for kids' college fund" or "lose 5 pounds by april"

Make a list or GTFO.

DOn't get a Jack Russell, my brother got one for his birthday 5 or 6 years ago. They are extremely intelligent dogs IF IF IF you have the time to train them, if they are left to their own devices (like most people do with their dogs) they are destructive little piss and shit machines. I'm telling you this from experience with a dog that has seen a doggy therapist and everyone I have ever met that knew ANY Jack Russell has agreed. Be careful with that dog choice my friend.

Goals can be financial or doing something. The list of things on there (barring the guns and camera stuff) are things Knyte and I would like to have to improve our home. Obviously, to get the things on the list, we have to save money (and we already have the retirement stuff coming out, so it's more an automatic thing, not a goal). Putting the list in front of us will help us to better achieve what we want (instead of spending all our spare money on little things, we'll put it towards one of our big things).

I guess I completely see it as a list of goals. It's all things we want to make happen next year.

Bubbles said:
DOn't get a Jack Russell, my brother got one for his birthday 5 or 6 years ago. They are extremely intelligent dogs IF IF IF you have the time to train them, if they are left to their own devices (like most people do with their dogs) they are destructive little piss and shit machines. I'm telling you this from experience with a dog that has seen a doggy therapist and everyone I have ever met that knew ANY Jack Russell has agreed. Be careful with that dog choice my friend.

My parents have one that I absolutely adore, so I'm kind of tainted by them I guess. :eek:

KNYTE said:
My parents have one that I absolutely adore, so I'm kind of tainted by them I guess. :eek:

I guess I was a little harsh. I like Madison, my brother's dog. We all like her. She is sweet and loving and adorable, but my dad wants to take her shark fishing because they can't get her to stop crapping on EVERYTHING. She is around 5 years old and all the vets we've taken her to say it's a breed behavioral problem. She's been in training for 5 or 6 years and they can't shake this issue.

kiwi said:
I guess I completely see it as a list of goals. It's all things we want to make happen next year.

I have been doing this for years too. and if I don't accomplish all items they progress over to the next years list - :)

My list usually looks alot like Knyte's to and eventually I do complete the goal list - it's like having a written direction really. :heart:

1. Win $794 million in the Powerball lottery.
2. Rebound relationship with Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas after she dumps her fiancee.
3. Score Stanley Cup Winning goal for the Dallas Stars.
4. Create the first functioning warp drive and explore the galaxy, searching for new planets to dispose of my Dr. Pepper cans on.

Sarcasmo said:
2. Rebound relationship with Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas after she dumps her fiancee.
4. Create the first functioning warp drive and explore the galaxy, searching for new planets to dispose of my Dr. Pepper cans on.

I'm glad you are keeping things in persepective.

Sarcasmo said:

Uh, hello McFly, you can recycle Dr Pepper cans :tard:

Sarcasmo said:
I know fgt, but then I couldn't thumb my nose at inferior alien species.

edit: check this out: http://www.panlogic.net/yellowsnow/peeindex.html

haw
sarcasmopee.jpg

Ryokurin said:
haha. I know. I dont care for them either (Panasonic guy myself)

But stuff like this is why when I saw this picture I thought of you.

xl.jpg
Come late tomorrow afternoon or sometime Monday, you should come and find me. I should have a TV for demo that will make you crap yourself.