Hawt Girls Pillow Fight Thread (No Boys!)

I've been getting my period twice a month for 3 months now

Has anyone had this before ?
Is this a cause for concern?

Does my stage IV endometriosis have anything to do with this?

I just booked an appt with my gyno...
Yes it probably is associated with your endometriosis.

No one likes a skinny Latina.

Latina's are supposed to have curves.
This! I'm sure my father in law would call her skinny - and not in a good way. Fuck he said that to me once and I about pummeled him for it and I'm not latina. I just like my curves. I was likely bigger than crazy Latin woman too because I was in the middle of losing all that weight. Still have my ass and hips so life is good though.

Had a friend who got her period more often than she should when she was trying too hard to lose weight. Spent the night in the ER after she bled through her clothes. Fun times...

But Kiki will be Kiki so all this is pointless anyway.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
This! I'm sure my father in law would call her skinny - and not in a good way. Fuck he said that to me once and I about pummeled him for it and I'm not latina. I just like my curves. I was likely bigger than crazy Latin woman too because I was in the middle of losing all that weight. Still have my ass and hips so life is good though.

Had a friend who got her period more often than she should when she was trying too hard to lose weight. Spent the night in the ER after she bled through her clothes. Fun times...

But Kiki will be Kiki so all this is pointless anyway.

What's pointless is your point

My bleeding has something to do with my endometriosis.
Not cuz I'm crazy Kiki
But thanks for chiming in 1/8th

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
Also... ladies
I'm officially a brunette again!
No more blonde locks!
Huge change.
@APRIL we're not twinning anymore :(

7d2266eb4320c3d7bf909af86887e7b0.jpg