Hawt Girls Pillow Fight Thread (No Boys!)

I've been getting my period twice a month for 3 months now

Has anyone had this before ?
Is this a cause for concern?

Does my stage IV endometriosis have anything to do with this?

I just booked an appt with my gyno...
Eesh, did you change your diet?

So we got this new scale that integrates with the FitBit. Measures weight, BMI, muscle mass, water, bone density, etc. It's pretty nifty if you like to see all sorts of metrics.

We got this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Co...F8&qid=1501081177&sr=8-1&keywords=weight+guru

But FitBit has a dedicated one too for twice the price:
https://www.fitbit.com/aria

Love these
My BF has one that connects to his phone but I'm not sure the brand or anything..

I stepped on it a few days ago and I cried
I think I have extra hormones or something

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Thanks but I have gained weight that I'm not ok with
I'm still cute tho but just fuller
I know, you're extremely self conscious about that stuff. Just saying, over the years at various times you've said things like this and then posted pics of yourself and we're all kinda like, huh? She looks awesome! So yeah, you look great my friend. :D

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
I know, you're extremely self conscious about that stuff. Just saying, over the years at various times you've said things like this and then posted pics of yourself and we're all kinda like, huh? She looks awesome! So yeah, you look great my friend. :D
Just stop.

We need her skinny and you telling her this stuff isn't going to make her skinny.

Thanks again..
I have massive issues with body dysmorphia ... always has obsessed with being a certain size
That ain't gonna change any time soon
I just deal with it

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce