****GIRL THREAD****

So, you know... if SchmilK and I ever have kids... I won't be the stay at home parent...

All I can contribute to this thread ... is I am sick of shaving my legs. I do it every other day whether they need it or not. Goosebumps suck!! like April said they make the hair grow instantly - argh!

Let me know if you find a better solution !!!!

I think waxing is probably the best way to go about hair removal, but it is expensive or really really messy as I suck at it as well. Sally Hanson makes the best at home wax kits I've ever used though. I like the Spa Wax Hair Removal kit, but they have lots of different kinds.

If you must shave, take a bath and soak for a while first. I think someone else mentioned this. Use a new razor every other time you shave, or in your case maybe use a new razor every time. I like the sensitive skin shave gel by skintastic too. The most important thing for me is applying lotion right after I get out of the bath. I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter or Lubriderm Sensitive Skin lotion. It really helps me tons.

Well, there's my two cents. Sorry if I repeated what other people said.

I'm bringing my little boy to the the next get-together, and he's sleeping over at Uncle Theac and Aunt Pandora's house.

I'll have to tell Visker about this thread, as he is the man in the know about these things. I like to call him "Matron".