Girl Talk - Weight, Weddings, and Whining

*Fuxx Burger* said:
You have such awesome cheeks!! Seriously!! I wish mine did that

Oh and I love your coat :drool:
:lol: I hate my cheeks, even when I was 115 pounds I had fat cheeks. ;) I didn't actually buy the coat, I was just trying it on in the store.

Visker said:
My pic was awesome and it has been lost in the mass of... girlyness :(
I told you at Trekathon 2005, now is NOT the time to post that picture. Wait until another season of enterprise is confirmed.

zengirl said:
:lol: I hate my cheeks, even when I was 115 pounds I had fat cheeks. ;) I didn't actually buy the coat, I was just trying it on in the store.
Too bad... its a great coat.

I just bought a new jacket... I'm dying to wear it, but its just too hot. Im sure I will get the chance in Portland...

Just don't become a bridezilla. I wouldn't marry any woman that acted like such a bitch.

My wife does tons of up-dos for Brides and had a real bitch a few weekends ago. Everytime she was almost finished the girl would start ripping it down before my wife could finish. The whole time she kept crying she wasn't in love with the guy. Her own mom called her a evil bitch and left her at the salon. After a bout 2 hours of her bitching my wife said she had enough and then 2 other stylist tried after her with the same results. I feel sorry for that groom.