Girl Talk - Weight, Weddings, and Whining

b_sinning said:
Just don't become a bridezilla. I wouldn't marry any woman that acted like such a bitch.

My wife does tons of up-dos for Brides and had a real bitch a few weekends ago. Everytime she was almost finished the girl would start ripping it down before my wife could finish. The whole time she kept crying she wasn't in love with the guy. Her own mom called her a evil bitch and left her at the salon. After a bout 2 hours of her bitching my wife said she had enough and then 2 other stylist tried after her with the same results. I feel sorry for that groom.
Wow... that is horrible.

I promised myself I would not be a bridezilla... honestly I dont have it in me. I've only once gotten somewhat upset, thats when I thought my photographer was copping out on me.

Its stressful and overwhelming, but I don;t have the right to take it out on other people... that's just not fair (specially someone like your hairdresser)

i knew we were taking it waaaaaay too seriously when my mother and i were screeeeeeaming at each other over...napkins. it was about two weeks before, and we had had it. there was nothing to do at that point except sit and wait, and we couldn't sit and wait because it was two weeks before the wedding. we were crazy. of course, after over a year of engagement and planning, we made out fine. and the day was, and i'm not kidding, ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. and i'll bet not one of my guests remembers the napkins.

sizzlinggrace said:
whoa. i thought you were tiny.

im a size 10.

i have huge fucking thighs and hips though. blech.

Me too! Join the club! I've got big birthin hips!

Thorn Bird said:
i couldn't be a size 10 dead. be thankful, 10s. the numbers keep going up in the double digits, you know.

If I told you my size you would be like...Uggg I hate that bitch, but my things and ass are not great...in fact I hate them. Who has time to exercise though?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Wow... that is horrible.

I promised myself I would not be a bridezilla... honestly I dont have it in me. I've only once gotten somewhat upset, thats when I thought my photographer was copping out on me.

Its stressful and overwhelming, but I don;t have the right to take it out on other people... that's just not fair (specially someone like your hairdresser)

I don't think I was, but you do have to keep a firm grip. With so much time, energy and money invested into something you have to. I had to kick out a bridesmaid. If you just don't trust someone to show up at a certain time and be part of the special day and care about it at ALL then they shouldn'r be in it. FOr some lame reason I tried to remain friends with her but she ruined that too...

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Yeah, if you are not blond and a size 2, you pretty much have no chance in university (so I discovered)
We would have killed for any woman under 300 lbs or that looked less masculine that we did. The problem is that you went to the wrong school.

theacoustician said:
We would have killed for any woman under 300 lbs or that looked less masculine that we did. The problem is that you went to the wrong school.
Yeah, but even the boys at my tight ass christian university didn't want anything to do with me. And the one who did, ended up cheeting on me :eek:

Then I resorted to the internet. :heart: