Girl Talk - Weight, Weddings, and Whining

*Fuxx Burger* said:
wtf are you talking about? Is that you in the picture in this thread?
You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not big!! And I LOVE your freckles :drool:

that's the only pic i post because that's the only one that doesn't show how big i am. i'm a cheat. (though i have lost 17 lbs. in the last coupla weeks!)

zengirl said:
Well I'm in the clear then. :lol:

most of my weight is in my hips/thigh/butt but I really love my butt.
Carrying excess fat around the stomach is already known to be potentially damaging to health. Fat cells in this part of the body pump out chemicals that can damage the insulin system, raising the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
Fat on the hips is a good thing however, not the width of the hips though. Results for that are inconclusive. However, you should be proud of your butt, hell, you should be proud of the body you have. As long as you're in good health that's tip-top.

BigDov said:
I didn't think anyone noticed or cared though
I did, and here's why.
Sometimes I view the threads that the search engine crawler bots are reading, and I see your name over and over and over. Why can't he post anymore I ask myself :(

It's just not the same without you :(

April23 said:
Everyone thinks its fly, its Dov that gheys up this place.
The good kind of gay though, right?
Not the sexually promiscuous kind of gay (or any promiscuous human for that fact) We all know how much I love -those-

Galen said:
Carrying excess fat around the stomach is already known to be potentially damaging to health. Fat cells in this part of the body pump out chemicals that can damage the insulin system, raising the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
Fat on the hips is a good thing however, not the width of the hips though. Results for that are inconclusive. However, you should be proud of your butt, hell, you should be proud of the body you have. As long as you're in good health that's tip-top.

i have a 37" hips

my waist is 27' :eek:

Galen said:
I did, and here's why.
Sometimes I view the threads that the search engine crawler bots are reading, and I see your name over and over and over. Why can't he post anymore I ask myself :(

It's just not the same without you :(

So lemme get this straight...... you're a stalker?? :eek:

:fly:

sizzlinggrace said:
im short? :lol:

my thighs are meaty?

i really dont know. :p

i also go by women sizes. stupid junior stuff im a 13.

i can't touch junior stuff, I actually have hips and a butt and they don't account for that. I always buy womens, it actually fits me. How tall are you?