Girl Talk - Weight, Weddings, and Whining

Omg my first wedding, I was a 3 and bought a 10 (it was off the rack and cost $500 with the headpiece), they altered it and I ended up losing a bunch of weight right before the wedding so for the final fitting they didn't have time to re-adjust it, so they just tacked it... in the middle of my ceremony, Jim and I started laughing about something and I popped the stitches in teh sides, and spend the rest of the evening hiking the bodice of my dress up, some of the pictures you can see my bra cuz the thing kept falling down.

sizzlinggrace said:
whoa. i thought you were tiny.
Thanks for killing my self esteem a little more :p

Nope. Im a 10. I go between an 8/10... depends on the time of the month.

I started the pill about 2 months ago... I can pretty much kiss the size 8 good bye now

*Fuxx Burger* said:
yeah... one of my guy friends asked me if I plan on losing weight for the wedding then questioned why I was getting dessert later that meal... I could have lunged across the table and choked him :rolleyes:

my mother calls me fat everyday almost! it's lovely.

kiwi said:
Or breathing if it's anything like my dress. Do you have sleeves? I did and I could barely raise my arms above my head.
I can't say online... I dont watn fb to know anything about my dress.... but I can always send you pics ;)

sizzlinggrace said:
whoa. i thought you were tiny.

im a size 10.

i have huge fucking thighs and hips though. blech.
Hip fat contains a beneficial natural anti-inflammatory. Women with a hip measurement smaller than 40 inches, or a size 14 would not have this protection. Fat on hips is different than fat on the abdomen, the more you have on your hips, the less likely you are to suffer a heart attack or similar heart conditions.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Thanks for killing my self esteem a little more :p

Nope. Im a 10. I go between an 8/10... depends on the time of the month.

I started the pill about 2 months ago... I can pretty much kiss the size 8 good bye now

omg i didn't mean it like that! i guess since im a 10 and im a chubster. i pegged you for a 6-7. :eek:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Thats horrible!!
Any pictures I've seen of you, you have a little tiny waist... I see nothing fat about you :confused:

:lol: i have the worst family. anytime i see my aunts, i get the once over look, and then i either get "omg you must be dieting" or a "omg you need to diet"

Galen said:
Hip fat contains a beneficial natural anti-inflammatory. Women with a hip measurement smaller than 40 inches, or a size 14 would not have this protection. Fat on hips is different than fat on the abdomen, the more you have on your hips, the less likely you are to suffer a heart attack or similar heart conditions.
Well I'm in the clear then. :lol:

most of my weight is in my hips/thigh/butt but I really love my butt.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
yeah... one of my guy friends asked me if I plan on losing weight for the wedding then questioned why I was getting dessert later that meal... I could have lunged across the table and choked him :rolleyes:

:egads: what stopped you from the choking? that's just rude. you should've written down some 800 number and told him it was for his manners.

size 12 is what i would LOVE to be. that's really thin for my body.