Food girl scout cookie time!!

what do girl scouts do other than selling cookies?

they are community-oriented and learn how to function within team settings. not all the cookie money goes back to the ultimate girl scout people. the troop gets to keep a certain percentage. m's troop last year donated the money to habitat for humanity. i'm not sure if they've picked out where to donate this year.

they can also earn badges based on projects, which are either community-oriented or good for personal growth/values.

Who's selling them?

mort and i have girls who are girl scouts...but i can't place an order and have them shipped to you...which means paying for shipping, which means it's probably not worth it. but you can go online to the girl scouts page and enter your zip code...they'll let you know who is nearby who would have some. :heart:

I ate too many thin mints as a child. I can't stand them anymore.

Samoas all the way. I'm also really fond of the Dulce de Leche ones. I used to love the Trefoils but then they got rid of the trans fat or something and the texture is just not the same anymore.

BTW - in case anyone cares, every time I see the thread title I start going "It's girl scout cookie time! It's girl scout cookie time!" to the tune of Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Girl Scout cookie, Girl Scout cookie, Girl Scout cookie with a baseball bat!

mort and i have girls who are girl scouts...but i can't place an order and have them shipped to you...which means paying for shipping, which means it's probably not worth it. but you can go online to the girl scouts page and enter your zip code...they'll let you know who is nearby who would have some. :heart:

Found out my wife's cousin has a daughter selling them. Got 10 boxes. :D

also....

Lf6O1.jpg

:fly: @Thorn Bird

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
aaaawwwwwww!!!!! that's the first time i've gotten a personalized note via a pic!!!!! me feels spezhul!!!!!!! :nevx3:

:heart: :heart: kiki's the best!! :heart: :heart:

eeewwww fat people thread... :oook:

You have serious issues. Someday I wanna hang out with you and the entire time I'm going to be eating and grunting with enjoyment. Pizza and candy and cake and cookies and giant cheesy subs and french fries and anything else fattening and enjoyable to eat that I can find. Like a cinnabon. Those are like a billion calories all at once and made out of almost purely fat and deliciousness.

You have serious issues. Someday I wanna hang out with you and the entire time I'm going to be eating and grunting with enjoyment. Pizza and candy and cake and cookies and giant cheesy subs and french fries and anything else fattening and enjoyable to eat that I can find. Like a cinnabon. Those are like a billion calories all at once and made out of almost purely fat and deliciousness.
It should be a potluck where every forum member brings something unhealthy. :drool: I can hear my arteries hardening already.