Food girl scout cookie time!!

omfg. you have my condolences. :bow:

no kidding, she runs everything....event planner as a career and works for our community center planning everything there, leads girl scouts, on the board of the school and the sisterhood of the synagogue

I commend her enthusiasm, that being said, she is completely insane
this. made me giggle like a fly with a girl scout at his door. :fly:

i have NOT because i feared them being awful...but now...i must. :drool:

do, they are very very good

no kidding, she runs everything....event planner as a career and works for our community center planning everything there, leads girl scouts, on the board of the school and the sisterhood of the synagogue

I commend her enthusiasm, that being said, she is completely insane

i completely understand her type! i used to be able to juggle a lot...not so good at it these days. but i'm also hoping it'll return one day! :) but i commend her as well...my daughter's troop has THREE leaders. the original one who signed up as leader ended up bailing, so the moms got together and in order to make it work, they figured they'd separate it out into paperwork, meetings, and cookies. it works very well for the troop...and we're grateful to them volunteering so we could keep the troop!
kudos to your wife...i'm sure she daydreams of vacations sometimes, but she probably wouldn't know what to do with herself if she had down time! ;)