Get to know your fellow forum freaks : THE SURVEY! (pt2 of 2)

SpangeMonkee said:
yeah, I'm too lazy. Plus, it's hot and I can't speak Spanish worth a shit. To top it off, I don't know how to roof. Besides, I wouldn't be able to post from there.

Laptop + wi-fi = lol I just drove a shingle tack through my thumb nail!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Heh, seems like most of us like that season the best :D

Wonder why that is? I personally love the smell of fall, the colors of the trees changing, the low humidity, running over the happy schoolchildren with my F-350, and the lack of new weeds to cut.

Welcome to the forum btw :gloerf:

Definitely the weather - not too hot, but not cold yet.

And thanks.

I changed my mind about Fall, it snowed today and that's just not cool. I only like late spring and summer now.

kiwi said:
I changed my mind about Fall, it snowed today and that's just not cool. I only like late spring and summer now.

:eek: if we see snow, it's like in jan. or feb., and we close the city to celebrate if it's an inch!

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

Isn't that early, even for you?

She didn't mention that she was a good way up the mountain and it did NOT snow in the valley. But yes, it is early even for up there.

ChikkenNoodul said:
What the heck was she doing up there? Burying your latest sleep-chainsawing victim?

My sister in law lives on top of a small mountain (it's only about 15 minutes away) that is 6500 feet above sea level, they were the very lowest elevation that got snow last night. That is where I currently work until we move the office out of their home this weekend.

It's a little early for the past few years cause we've been having such mild winters, but for the long term history from the area, it's not really. But then I grew up at 6500 feet (not the same place) and we always got snow sooner than Salt Lake.

kiwi said:
, they were the very lowest elevation that got snow last night.

ooohhh snow! I'm a Florida girl haven't seen much snow. Moved to Dallas and hoping to see atleast one snow day.

Do you skii or snow mobile?

gottoys? said:
ooohhh snow! I'm a Florida girl haven't seen much snow. Moved to Dallas and hoping to see atleast one snow day.

Do you skii or snow mobile?

Nope, that would require going out in it. I hole up in my house with a blanket and cup of hot chocolate till spring rolls around, spending the entire 5 months trying to talk Knyte into moving to warmer climates.

My nephew that has lived in Seattle and Los Angeles was pretty excited about the snow though, he got all dressed up to run out and play in it.