Ontopic Games Thread of love

We only played DayZ a handful of times, not sure really. Sadly, it doesn't look like The Division on Xbox Gamepass either. :(
its been free any number of times on the pc uplay store, i dunno what the console equivalent of that is.

What are ya playing currently?

its been free any number of times on the pc uplay store, i dunno what the console equivalent of that is.

What are ya playing currently?
Still stuck on PUBG. Although @APRIL and I have been doing a ton of house projects, so we haven't played much at all lately. Just put down just shy of 4,000 pounds worth of pavers in our side yard.

edit: I didn't realize how out of focus this was at the time, but here's how we had it setup for a movie on the lawn last weekend.
40zr38y.jpg

Still stuck on PUBG. Although @APRIL and I have been doing a ton of house projects, so we haven't played much at all lately. Just put down just shy of 4,000 pounds worth of pavers in our side yard.

edit: I didn't realize how out of focus this was at the time, but here's how we had it setup for a movie on the lawn last weekend.
40zr38y.jpg
thats nice, how are the pavers leveled underneath?

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
ahh cool. I hadnt seen that foam core stuff before. Thats an Alliance Gator product, their stuff is great in general
Pretty much every review was awesome. A little more expensive, but so awesome to not have to put down another 2 tons of aggregate. In reality, I don't think we needed any of it, but I suppose its good to overbuild...

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
I'm waiting for the next Elder Scrolls.
Too long a wait to hold my breath.
they have to release skyrim on the ps5 and xbox KDHGASKHGADK first. And then on your toaster. Then they might consider an expansion for elder scrolls online.

Dont forget they have Starfield in the "works" too, which is Elder Scrolls Space Version

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings