Ontopic Games Thread of love

Apparently there's a ton. Wingspan is awesome, I'd like to play that. Interested? I now have one license left...
Let me check to see capability. Some of the Steam items don't allow for cross platform playing. I ran into that doing CIV with my team. The MAC version won't match with someone on Windows, etc. I can always fire up a VM if that's the case.

Getting a headset working on Windows requires 7 techs, the sun in the right location, and time. If you've never had that experience, consider yourself lucky.
I have the logitech g933. I installed the software, plugged in the receiver, and away I went. Though a couple of times the volume was super low which required a googling, but other than that she's worked a treat, mate.

I have the logitech g933. I installed the software, plugged in the receiver, and away I went. Though a couple of times the volume was super low which required a googling, but other than that she's worked a treat, mate.
I'm assuming that probably uses the Logitech dongle, which makes things infinitely easier. However, headsets with a 3.5mm jack are infuriating. And sadly, I'm not going to spend $200 when I really don't PC game that often. Short of hopefully using TTS soon - like never.

:(

I'm assuming that probably uses the Logitech dongle, which makes things infinitely easier. However, headsets with a 3.5mm jack are infuriating. And sadly, I'm not going to spend $200 when I really don't PC game that often. Short of hopefully using TTS soon - like never.

:(
You can pick up a g933 set for $99. Probably cheaper if you bargain hunt. It's wireless via a usb dongle, but it also comes with a 3.5mm jack and usb cable so it's compatible with a lot of interfaces.

You can pick up a g933 set for $99. Probably cheaper if you bargain hunt. It's wireless via a usb dongle, but it also comes with a 3.5mm jack and usb cable so it's compatible with a lot of interfaces.
I like the RIG brand gear in the 100ish dollar range. I have a RIG800 that has served me well for many years

I like the RIG brand gear in the 100ish dollar range. I have a RIG800 that has served me well for many years
I had a RIG500. Hated how it had a Y split in the cable to each ear cup. Audio was decent. After that I wanted something that was wireless. I went with the Logitech G933 because it got good reviews on the audio, was a good price, and the look of it matched my case. So far the only complaints about it are the fabric covered pads soak up sweat and need to be cleaned regularly, it makes a bit of creaky noises, and the buttons on the ear cup make an extremely loud "CLACK-CLACK" when pressed.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
xleubmnlw9s41.jpg

I tried Deadside today. It was released in Early Access today for $20USD. It was shockingly bad. Clunky movements, shit graphics, and very unintuitive UI. After 30 minutes I uninstalled that shit and got a refund.