Ontopic Games Thread of love

Been playing Outer Worlds. You can tell right away its a great game. I actually havent even made it to the first town yet because ive been having so much fun just exploring and clearing areas. I love that you can wander into areas that are clearly beyond your skill level and you need to run away and come back with better guns later.

It feels good, it looks great, and its just got a polished feel to it and the whimsical kinda story is fun.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Been playing Outer Worlds. You can tell right away its a great game. I actually havent even made it to the first town yet because ive been having so much fun just exploring and clearing areas. I love that you can wander into areas that are clearly beyond your skill level and you need to run away and come back with better guns later.

It feels good, it looks great, and its just got a polished feel to it and the whimsical kinda story is fun.
I fucking love it.

Tip: Melee is super OP.

I fucking love it.

Tip: Melee is super OP.
dude, i got fuckin laser sword cause i dove deep into a settlement way above my level and just slowly worked my way through it. It was tough as hell, but i beat it. I imagine itll be a quest later that i finished before i was supposed to. But its a level 7 laser sword, and im level 3. It decimates enemies now.

I havent even made it to the first town yet!

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Valve1138
dude, i got fuckin laser sword cause i dove deep into a settlement way above my level and just slowly worked my way through it. It was tough as hell, but i beat it. I imagine itll be a quest later that i finished before i was supposed to. But its a level 7 laser sword, and im level 3. It decimates enemies now.

I havent even made it to the first town yet!
I bought this hammer from a vending machine that I've tinkered with a bit and now it does like 200 DPS.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138