Ontopic Games Thread of love

Played about an hour & a half last night
Storys cool
Game sort of plays like assassins creed, lots of parkouring with light-sabering plus exploring
absolutely looks amazing on the ps4

full mod and development tools too, which is gonna drive the VR community forward. All the original shit that grew out of source (counterstrike, team fortress, etc etc) will have the opportunity ehre.

The Oasis here we come

No AAA titles for VR cause no one has VR. No one has VR cause no AAA games. It's a catch 22 that someone has to try and fix...
stormland, asgards wrath, senua sacrifice, modern warfare, medal of honor, and of course, skyrim

I just bought a ps4. I was going to wait for the ps5 but I had a few reasons to not wait. My son wants to play Minecraft and he has been waiting patiently for many months since his disc messed up. Now I could have just bought a new ps3 version but the damn thing had become very slow (from updates I guess).

I also wanted a device to stream Disney plus. So Sony got me there. They could have allowed Disney plus on ps3. Guess I fell for that one.

I figure I will have roughly 2-3 years with the ps4 before a switch to ps5 makes sense, between waiting for a game I care about and the ps5 pro release.
I'm just hoping backwards compatibility actually happens.