Ontopic Games Thread of love

Not at all. It's the second best selling PC game ever. And Fortnite is for kids.

Not for long. It's the game all the pro-sports players are playing and talking about, which generates press. Fortnite is already being talked about in not very casual conversation.

Not for long. It's the game all the pro-sports players are playing and talking about, which generates press. Fortnite is already being talked about in not very casual conversation.
Not in the /giphy LEAST BIT casual

I just needed to be emphatic for a minute, have no idea of Fortnite, carry on, carry on

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
I got Doom, FarCry 4, South Park Fractured But Whole, and Dead Effect 2 on a great sale.

FarCry 4 is great, but man, made me realize Primal was just a copy paste of 4. Still, I love those games.

South Park is amazing once more, it's like I'm directing a new South Park movie. SP is my all time fav. cartoon.

Haven't installed Doom yet due to storage problems.

Dead Effect 2 is a simple game, do not expect too much from it. I loved the first one, it was just as simple too. I bought this one to play when I'm drunk, Deaf Effect games are great games to play drunk.

I have the easiest bow kill method for rhinos for double skin kills .

Sit on a boulder so they can't ram you .
Toss a rock to entice them in close , when close get two arrows to the head before they run off .
Do not take more than two shots , they'll stop running and just toss another rock to get them close again .
Repeat .
I forget how many head-shots it takes , not many .

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
Almost done with Ni No Kuni 2, there's a quest bug that means I won't be able to properly complete the game until fixed though. Load of bullshit.

I'm still between jobs til next Tuesday and Morrowind is on sale, I might pick it up and play for nostalgia value.

I have the easiest bow kill method for rhinos for double skin kills .

Sit on a boulder so they can't ram you .
Toss a rock to entice them in close , when close get two arrows to the head before they run off .
Do not take more than two shots , they'll stop running and just toss another rock to get them close again .
Repeat .
I forget how many head-shots it takes , not many .

Thanks but I play like a man not like a sissy, I draw my knife and charge rhinos.

Haven't been able to kill (or harm) one yet though.

Hunting feels so weak arsed in this game after playing Primal though. Nothing beats throwing a big ass spear in between a Mammoth's eyes.

Almost done with Ni No Kuni 2, there's a quest bug that means I won't be able to properly complete the game until fixed though. Load of bullshit.

I'm still between jobs til next Tuesday and Morrowind is on sale, I might pick it up and play for nostalgia value.

I tend to stay away from games which are as old as Skyrim -2.

I just realize my favorite games are just shit compared to today's standards. Makes me feel sad.