Ontopic Games Thread of love

Is TES online still a thing?

They just released another expansion.

After they fixed some bugs, it was fun (I picked it up again for a little bit after the last expansion).

But it's still an MMO, and the time of MMOs, in the way they were, is coming to an end.

I believe that Bethesda is announcing a new game AAA this E3. Apparently been working on it since 2016 or so.
Considering how they announce fall out 4 like 4 months before It came out, that could mean a new game real soon if they're doing that again

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Playing fO4 in survival mode with the zomby/walker mod changes the whole game massively

I tried the mods on my second run, the atmospheric stuff that makes it more like a post apocalyptic world rather than a pin-up themed art cafe.

It changed the game a lot and I liked it but the shooting mechanics is still broken. People can still survive 3 close range shot gun blows to the face. Ffs.

I got Doom, FarCry 4, South Park Fractured But Whole, and Dead Effect 2 on a great sale.

FarCry 4 is great, but man, made me realize Primal was just a copy paste of 4. Still, I love those games.

South Park is amazing once more, it's like I'm directing a new South Park movie. SP is my all time fav. cartoon.

Haven't installed Doom yet due to storage problems.

Dead Effect 2 is a simple game, do not expect too much from it. I loved the first one, it was just as simple too. I bought this one to play when I'm drunk, Deaf Effect games are great games to play drunk.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I have been enjoying SP:FBW as well, but the game mechanics kinda suck. I'm playing for the story. I'm kinda getting to the point where the bosses are messing me up because I'm not grinding enough, which is annoying