funnah game screenshots

S

smileynev

Guest
NMEs Boob Warmer said:
Heres one featuring flys favorited drink:



Its from Vampire the Masquerade : Bloodlines

Now yuo post some :fly:
How is that game?

And wtf half life 2 load times????
 

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
65,014
32,046
1,323
51
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
Pancake Wagon said:
How is that game?

And wtf half life 2 load times????
Its a LOT of fun, but it runs kinda crappy in big open areas, and activision wont fix it (they just released a statement saying everyones computers are just crappy:rolleyes: )

And yeah, HL2 has a lot of load zones, but they only lasted about 10-15 seconds each for me.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
NMEs Boob Warmer said:
Its a LOT of fun, but it runs kinda crappy in big open areas, and activision wont fix it (they just released a statement saying everyones computers are just crappy:rolleyes: )

And yeah, HL2 has a lot of load zones, but they only lasted about 10-15 seconds each for me.
what kind of system are you running? I swear mine last 30 seconds or so.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
NMEs Boob Warmer said:
amd2400 (dont remember the specifics)
512 pc2700 ram
256mb Gforce FX 5600
Hmmm, I'll have to time my load times. They seem to take forever and really hamper the flow of the game at times. I remember the old one had split second load times. Of course, back then, the maps were slightly less detailed.

I was shooting guys in one of the sewer areas and killed em, and their bodies slowly drifted away in the water. So fricken cool.
 

shamwow

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
66,888
709
41
Marklar
₥0.40
Marklar
M0
NMEs Boob Warmer said:
amd2400 (dont remember the specifics)
512 pc2700 ram
256mb Gforce FX 5600
I'm running the same except a ti4400 and load times are equal to yours
 
S

smileynev

Guest
I Robert I said:
Yes... funnah... :shifty:
Quit shining your flashlight up there dumbass, you're out of power.

BTW, I thought you only had to activate Half Life 2 online once? Is there a way to play it after activating it without connecting to the intarweb?
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
Pancake Wagon said:
Quit shining your flashlight up there dumbass, you're out of power.
I was using the super special version that is always out of power :shifty:



Yeah yeah, I might buy it eventually :D
 

shamwow

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
66,888
709
41
Marklar
₥0.40
Marklar
M0
Pancake Wagon said:
Quit shining your flashlight up there dumbass, you're out of power.

BTW, I thought you only had to activate Half Life 2 online once? Is there a way to play it after activating it without connecting to the intarweb?
what about installing on 2 pc's? will it allow that? it will never be played on the 2 simultaneously
 

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
65,014
32,046
1,323
51
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
Pancake Wagon said:
BTW, I thought you only had to activate Half Life 2 online once? Is there a way to play it after activating it without connecting to the intarweb?
I just block steam via my firewall and it goes into offline mode and plays just fine.
I just log it onto steam once a week or so for the updates.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
NMEs Boob Warmer said:
I just block steam via my firewall and it goes into offline mode and plays just fine.
I just log it onto steam once a week or so for the updates.
Ahhh, so it doesn't connect everytime you fire it up? Cool. When we move we will be without internet, at least in the short term. I would be mightily pissed to not be able to play a single player game without an internet connection.
 

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
65,014
32,046
1,323
51
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
Pancake Wagon said:
Ahhh, so it doesn't connect everytime you fire it up? Cool. When we move we will be without internet, at least in the short term. I would be mightily pissed to not be able to play a single player game without an internet connection.
It tries every time, I just dont let it. The only time it "requires" steam is for activation.
 

El Borracho

Flaccid Member
Oct 17, 2004
1,279
0
0
Texas.
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Pancake Wagon said:
Quit shining your flashlight up there dumbass, you're out of power.

BTW, I thought you only had to activate Half Life 2 online once? Is there a way to play it after activating it without connecting to the intarweb?
dont have the intarweb running and say work offline.

Edit: beaten :(