Heres one featuring flys favorited drink:

Its from Vampire the Masquerade : Bloodlines

Now yuo post some :fly:
How is that game?

And wtf half life 2 load times????

Pancake Wagon said:
How is that game?

And wtf half life 2 load times????

Its a LOT of fun, but it runs kinda crappy in big open areas, and activision wont fix it (they just released a statement saying everyones computers are just crappy:rolleyes: )

And yeah, HL2 has a lot of load zones, but they only lasted about 10-15 seconds each for me.

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
Its a LOT of fun, but it runs kinda crappy in big open areas, and activision wont fix it (they just released a statement saying everyones computers are just crappy:rolleyes: )

And yeah, HL2 has a lot of load zones, but they only lasted about 10-15 seconds each for me.
what kind of system are you running? I swear mine last 30 seconds or so.

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
amd2400 (dont remember the specifics)
512 pc2700 ram
256mb Gforce FX 5600
Hmmm, I'll have to time my load times. They seem to take forever and really hamper the flow of the game at times. I remember the old one had split second load times. Of course, back then, the maps were slightly less detailed.

I was shooting guys in one of the sewer areas and killed em, and their bodies slowly drifted away in the water. So fricken cool.

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
amd2400 (dont remember the specifics)
512 pc2700 ram
256mb Gforce FX 5600

I'm running the same except a ti4400 and load times are equal to yours

I Robert I said:
Yes... funnah... :shifty:
Quit shining your flashlight up there dumbass, you're out of power.

BTW, I thought you only had to activate Half Life 2 online once? Is there a way to play it after activating it without connecting to the intarweb?

Pancake Wagon said:
I was using the super special version that is always out of power :shifty:

Yeah yeah, I might buy it eventually :D

Pancake Wagon said:

BTW, I thought you only had to activate Half Life 2 online once? Is there a way to play it after activating it without connecting to the intarweb?

what about installing on 2 pc's? will it allow that? it will never be played on the 2 simultaneously

Pancake Wagon said:

I just block steam via my firewall and it goes into offline mode and plays just fine.
I just log it onto steam once a week or so for the updates.

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
I just block steam via my firewall and it goes into offline mode and plays just fine.
I just log it onto steam once a week or so for the updates.
Ahhh, so it doesn't connect everytime you fire it up? Cool. When we move we will be without internet, at least in the short term. I would be mightily pissed to not be able to play a single player game without an internet connection.

Pancake Wagon said:
Ahhh, so it doesn't connect everytime you fire it up? Cool. When we move we will be without internet, at least in the short term. I would be mightily pissed to not be able to play a single player game without an internet connection.

It tries every time, I just dont let it. The only time it "requires" steam is for activation.

Pancake Wagon said:

dont have the intarweb running and say work offline.

Edit: beaten :(