fuck your cell phone mitch.

:case:

Actually, it's from 'B-Boys Makin' with the Freak Freak', and the line is a sample from comedian Mantan Moreland from his album 'That Ain't My Finger'.

oh, you're totally right. professor booty starts off with "professor, what's another word for buried pirate treasure? why I think it's booty, booty, etc. that's what it is."

same album iirc. paul's boutique

oh, you're totally right. professor booty starts off with "professor, what's another word for buried pirate treasure? why I think it's booty, booty, etc. that's what it is."

same album iirc. paul's boutique

lol, nope. Ill Communication.

I really liked Paul's Boutique though because you saw where the Boys were heading. While Licensed to Ill was pretty kick ass, it's nothing like where they went with the overall funkyness like what you saw evolve in Paul's Boutique. I just wish they had put out more albums. They have almost as many compilation albums out now as they do original recordings.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, nope. Ill Communication.

YouTube - beastie boys - B-Boys Makin' with the Freak - Ill Communic

I really liked Paul's Boutique though because you saw where the Boys were heading. While Licensed to Ill was pretty kick ass, it's nothing like where they went with the overall funkyness like what you saw evolve in Paul's Boutique. I just wish they had put out more albums. They have almost as many compilation albums out now as they do original recordings.

FENDER
Hey, fellas, hey. I want you to meet
my friends Bender, Fry and Leela.

AD-ROCK
Y'know we're, really not that interested
in meeting them.

FRY
Wow! I love you guys! Back in the 20th
century, I had all five of your albums.

AD-ROCK
That was a thousand years ago. Now we
got seven.