For those that liked underworld.

taeric

Flaccid Member
May 6, 2005
Marklar
₥0
Looks like the sequel is pretty much done. Wacky new winged beasts.

Speaking of movies, who all is interested in seeing Harry Potter when it comes out? I think a few of us are going to catch a midnight showing. Yeah, I'm a winner. :)

b_sinning said:
I thought the guy she rescues in the first one was Scott Stapp at first.

He's a pretty cool actor. I hope they don't reduce his role to meaningless. He isn't in the trailer except only very briefly, but I hope that's because they didn't want to give anything away.

It's funny how the red haired guy who plays Marcus in this movie was that little smart alecky guy in the 13th Warrior with the tattoo across his face. Not a very intimidating looking guy in my opinion.

I just was watching the trailer a few minutes ago actually, I'm looking forward to it.

edit: There's also another "Final Destination" movie coming out apparently, I guess two weren't enough. :rolleyes:

KNYTE said:
I just was watching the trailer a few minutes ago actually, I'm looking forward to it.

edit: There's also another "Final Destination" movie coming out apparently, I guess two weren't enough. :rolleyes:

Personally I'm looking forward to Saws 3 through 7.

KNYTE said:

The first Final Destination movie was actually hard for me to watch. I'm not into the gore flick style stuff, though. (Although... I did like Battle Royale. But that is mainly because the book was so bad ass.)

taeric said:
The first Final Destination movie was actually hard for me to watch. I'm not into the gore flick style stuff, though. (Although... I did like Battle Royale. But that is mainly because the book was so bad ass.)

I've seen the first Final Destination, and actually thought it was kinda cool. At one point in time gore didn't bother me, but things have changed as I've gotten older. I popped in House of Wax last weekend (wanting to see Paris get killed) and couldn't make it past the first 30 mins. :eek: Why am I such a wuss now??! :(

Pandora said:
I've seen the first Final Destination, and actually thought it was kinda cool. At one point in time gore didn't bother me, but things have changed as I've gotten older. I popped in House of Wax last weekend (wanting to see Paris get killed) and couldn't make it past the first 30 mins. :eek: Why am I such a wuss now??! :(

I'm willing to bet you couldn't watch Wax more because of the glare of Paris Hilton's overwhleming suckiness which burned into your sub-concious, and less because of the gore.

KNYTE said:
I'm willing to bet you couldn't watch Wax more because of the glare of Paris Hilton's overwhleming suckiness which burned into your sub-concious, and less because of the gore.

No she played a bimbo slut in the movie, and she's naturally good at that so she played the part well. But I would have tolerated any cheese just to see her get killed, it's when peoples faces start falling off and fingers get cut off that I start to cringe. I should have just fast forwarded to it, instead of trying to make it through the movie.