For those that liked underworld.

Coolest werewolf ever.

teen_wolf_affiche.jpg

The werewolves in Underworld featured actors on bendable, pliable stilts that were shaped in such a way as to mimic a dog's hind legs, adding greatly to the realism. (The extras on the DVD kick ass.)

Pandora said:
I've seen the first Final Destination, and actually thought it was kinda cool. At one point in time gore didn't bother me, but things have changed as I've gotten older. I popped in House of Wax last weekend (wanting to see Paris get killed) and couldn't make it past the first 30 mins. :eek: Why am I such a wuss now??! :(

I've actually haven't seen the first one, but I did see 2. I remember people looking back at me like I was a sick mofo because I busted out laughing the way that some people died. As for house of wax, I got it but I haven't gotten around to seeing it yet. I hear it has nudity, but if its Paris then I probably wont make the time for it.

As for Underworld. the first one was ok but I thought it was kind of cheesy in the end. I'll probably see it but only if theres nothing else better to watch.

wr3kt said:
The movies aren't working? o_O...like...I can't even directly download them.

I had the same problem. Google Underworld Evolution trailer and watch it on Yahoo movies or whatever.

I was not impressed by the first one even though I Love seeing people getting mauled by werewolves.

something bout seeing a blue werevamp is pretty stupid.

Onnotangu said:
I was not impressed by the first one even though I Love seeing people getting mauled by werewolves.

something bout seeing a blue werevamp is pretty stupid.

:lol: