For those Miami fans

And there are more cases of unprotected sex in the homosexual population (at least according to studies) than heterosexual relationships. Plus most poz parties involve homosexuals as well.

I find it hard to believe those kind of statistics..

And there are more cases of unprotected sex in the homosexual population (at least according to studies) than heterosexual relationships. Plus most poz parties involve homosexuals as well.

What?

The percentage of men who reported never using condoms was 64% for those self-identified as straight (11% of the sample, n="25)" compared with 16% for those self-identified as homosexual or bisexual (89% of the sample, n="203)" (p<0.001)

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00018791.htm

"never" using condoms is not the same as "often not" using condoms with multiple partners.

i could fuck 50 people, and only wear one once, and I'd skew the results

Last edited:
"never" using condoms is not the same as "often not" using condoms with multiple partners.

i could fuck 50 people, and only wear one once, and I'd skew the results

Who are you kidding. 50 chicks? You couldn't get that many....

Now Coqui on the other hand....

I'm willing to bet that out of all the guys on this forum, I'd be the least likely to get play. That's under the assumption we were all single.
maybe, but there's something to be said about quality over quantity...

I'm willing to bet that out of all the guys on this forum, I'd be the least likely to get play. That's under the assumption we were all single.

I vote for Icewater for that one. I mean, what girl in her right mind would want to end up alone in a room with that pedo?

Or w_a_w. :heart: