For the Visually Impaired

I have perfect eye sight but both my mom and dad go see one of my close girls friends at Vision Works. She basically gives them the fell off the truck discount every time and sets them up with some stylish shat!

www.twopairs.com

Has a sale going on right now .. free eye exam and 2 pairs of glasses for $69. Designer frames, not generic.

great link! thanks :heart:

might just have to go shopping this weekend.

which glasses do you guys think I should get? I was thinkin' that one pair would be plastic and the other metal.

m12.jpg
and
m13.jpg

I can't grow a mustache. :fly:

I was gonna get both unless someone has a better opinion.

I can't grow a proper mustache or beard either :(
I didn't shave over the weekend and my damned face broke out like crazy too...have a date on friday with one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen so that kinda sucks :\

I didn't shave over the weekend and my damned face broke out like crazy too...have a date on friday with one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen so that kinda sucks :\

i didn't know you were taking me out. :fly:

mr. spange, i think you should just try on a bunch when you get your exam and see which ones fit you best. i certainly like the style you have now. damn sexy thing. :hi2u: :drool:

great link! thanks :heart:

Your welcomes. I can't take all the credit though. I saw the commercial on tv last night, and I was like "well would you look at that" .... *post*. :lol:

lol glad it helped though :D.

I like them both, but I like B best. But it would probabaly be cool to have 2 different pairs .. for wearing at certain times.

Me, I'd get 2 pairs of the same ones. I have a tendency to fall alseep in mine .. so they get warped. Having 2 identical pairs would be nice. So when one got warped I could just wear the good pair until I could stop by and get the warped ones adjusted. :fly:

Your welcomes. I can't take all the credit though. I saw the commercial on tv last night, and I was like "well would you look at that" .... *post*. :lol:

lol glad it helped though :D.

I like them both, but I like B best. But it would probabaly be cool to have 2 different pairs .. for wearing at certain times.

Me, I'd get 2 pairs of the same ones. I have a tendency to fall alseep in mine .. so they get warped. Having 2 identical pairs would be nice. So when one got warped I could just wear the good pair until I could stop by and get the warped ones adjusted. :fly:

B looks almost exactly like the ones I currently have. I fall asleep in mine all the time. Since I don't move much when I sleep, it's not really a problem. Well, unless I wake up and decide to toss them somewhere.

*cough* http://uselessforum.com/showpost.php?p=332537&postcount=1

I am seriously weighing the options for lasik. First condo payments, then see how to afford the procedure.