FYI For sale thread

This isn't really a for sale, but does anyone here shop at Kroger for groceries? I have $35 in gift cards for them and I cannot really use them because I don't have a Kroger anywhere close to me. If you want them let me know and I'll send them to you. I can't even donate them to charity around here because they can't use them. Perhaps if you don't shop at Kroger but have one close by I could send them to you and you could donate them to a food bank or something. Anyway, if anyone wants them let me know.

Do they work at all Kroger stores? Mine is Kroger's, but called Fry's, but we do the majority of our shopping there.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/sys/2127895140.html

The first one is being sold for $300, the second one for $250. Buy both and get them for $500. Both laptops are running Windows XP instead of Vista, both have been upgraded to 4GB of PC2-6400 memory, both come with a charger (one 90w, the other a 65w). Both have DVD burners. In addition, I have a secondary battery that goes in the modular bay as well as a hard drive adapter for that same bay that I will include if both systems are sold. I can also throw in a couple of leather messenger bags with them.

Will consider trading both for another laptop, specifically a Thinkpad T61, T400 or T410. Other considerations are Dell Vostro or Latitude line or an HP Elitebook. Either way the trade must have a 14" widescreen monitor and discreet graphics.

Please email me with any further questions. I am willing to ship but to avoid scams, I will only cash checks or money orders at the institutions they're sent from. I will not deposit anything into my account and ship before it clears. Would prefer to sell in person, in cash.

2623-QWU
Original description: T7200(2GHz), 1GB RAM, 120GB 5400rpm HD, 14.1in 1400x1050 LCD, 128MB ATI Radeon X1400, CDRW/DVDRW, Intel 802.11abg wireless, Bluetooth, Modem, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure chip, Fingerprint reader, 9c Li-Ion, WinVista Ultimate

Type 1953-DDU
Original description: T5500(1.66GHz), 512MB RAM, 60GB 5400rpm HD, 14.1in 1024x768 LCD, Intel 950, CDRW/DVD, Intel 802.11abg wireless, Modem, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure chip, Fingerprint reader, 6c Li-Ion batt, WinXP Pro

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/sys/2127895140.html

The first one is being sold for $300, the second one for $250. Buy both and get them for $500. Both laptops are running Windows XP instead of Vista, both have been upgraded to 4GB of PC2-6400 memory, both come with a charger (one 90w, the other a 65w). Both have DVD burners. In addition, I have a secondary battery that goes in the modular bay as well as a hard drive adapter for that same bay that I will include if both systems are sold. I can also throw in a couple of leather messenger bags with them.

Will consider trading both for another laptop, specifically a Thinkpad T61, T400 or T410. Other considerations are Dell Vostro or Latitude line or an HP Elitebook. Either way the trade must have a 14" widescreen monitor and discreet graphics.

Please email me with any further questions. I am willing to ship but to avoid scams, I will only cash checks or money orders at the institutions they're sent from. I will not deposit anything into my account and ship before it clears. Would prefer to sell in person, in cash.

2623-QWU
Original description: T7200(2GHz), 1GB RAM, 120GB 5400rpm HD, 14.1in 1400x1050 LCD, 128MB ATI Radeon X1400, CDRW/DVDRW, Intel 802.11abg wireless, Bluetooth, Modem, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure chip, Fingerprint reader, 9c Li-Ion, WinVista Ultimate

Type 1953-DDU
Original description: T5500(1.66GHz), 512MB RAM, 60GB 5400rpm HD, 14.1in 1024x768 LCD, Intel 950, CDRW/DVD, Intel 802.11abg wireless, Modem, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure chip, Fingerprint reader, 6c Li-Ion batt, WinXP Pro

You fartface. You cannot be one of THOSE Craigslisters that post shit for sale and no pics!!

so I imagine this was one of you idiots

Clearly, you need a good ass raping, and I can help you with that!

I can offer you about 2 hours of my time with one of these?

http://images.quizilla.com/L/LE/LEX/...blackdildo.jpg

I can only give you 2 hours at maximum, because I purchase new dildos for every encounter and it's getting pretty costly. I only use high quality materials, too.

I will purchase the best lube.
Clearly, you need a good ass raping, and I can help you with that!

Please email me back at this address.
Remember. We are all anonymous on the internet!

I look forward to your response.

Oh, and the laptop - I can offer you $200., I guess.
it's a fucking laptop, are pics really that necessary?

iphone 3GS unlocked/Jailbroken 4.0
Comes w/ over $100 worth of apps.
Incase Black Slim Case
Charger
Dock

$250 shipped.

USPS MO, or a gift card to a place I want to buy something