FYI For sale thread

But then I'd have to del with Ebay assholes.
It's funny, I'm at about 3000 on ebay, about 1/4 of those sales. I have the most trouble with small sales. Hell, I've had the most trouble with small buys. Assholes trying to rip you off for $10-15. Best one: I was mailed the item in a box from sellers day job that still had a packing slip crushed down in it, addressed to the employer, to her attention. The shock in her voice when I called her there - fucking priceless.:bast: Refund came kachinging through a few minutes later.

Just pulled this from service. Works great. Don’t need it. Hook it up to a car battery and you’ve got a monster UPS.

Reasonable offers considered.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Josh
Just pulled this from service. Works great. Don’t need it. Hook it up to a car battery and you’ve got a monster UPS.

Reasonable offers considered.

2018 MacBook Pro 13" with Touch Bar. 2.3Ghz Quad-Core i5. 16gb, 512Gb. Power adapter.

Screen is perfect. No case imperfections.

Keyboard was replaced under the special replacement program in December last year, they replaced the whole lower assembly, including the battery.

Applecare+ until October of this year.

$1300

2018 MacBook Pro 13" with Touch Bar. 2.3Ghz Quad-Core i5. 16gb, 512Gb. Power adapter.

Screen is perfect. No case imperfections.

Keyboard was replaced under the special replacement program in December last year, they replaced the whole lower assembly, including the battery.

Applecare+ until October of this year.

$1300
That sounds an awful lot like retail, bud.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Can't tell If serios.

letterkenny GIF by CraveTV

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum