FYI For black history month I shall post some black stats

I think everyone is too uptight and serious

It's ok to laugh once in a while as long as it's not with malicious intent

Like laughing at Wickies wooden eye ball.

Do I think any less of lazy eyed people like pirate wickie? No.
Is he funny to look at. Yes.

It's all good. We need to laugh once in a while and he knows I love him.

Like when I post about that man baby CEO of mine. I mean it's funny right ?
I'm not harming anyone. It's just stupid mindless shit that some find entertaining and some find repulsive ... But really who cares . Just laugh along or close the thread. Easy peasy

I think everyone is too uptight and serious

It's ok to laugh once in a while as long as it's not with malicious intent

Like laughing at Wickies wooden eye ball.

Do I think any less of lazy eyed people like pirate wickie? No.
Is he funny to look at. Yes.

It's all good. We need to laugh once in a while and he knows I love him.

Like when I post about that man baby CEO of mine. I mean it's funny right ?
I'm not harming anyone. It's just stupid mindless shit that some find entertaining and some find repulsive ... But really who cares . Just laugh along or close the thread. Easy peasy
Fair enough if that's what you want from an online forum. I guess we both differ from how we perceive online chats. I enjoy having a laugh and acting like a goof with friends IRL, but not here. I'm really only here to share experiences, talk about common interests, and to learn something new.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Fair enough if that's what you want from an online forum. I guess we both differ from how we perceive online chats. I enjoy having a laugh and acting like a goof with friends IRL, but not here. I'm really only here to share experiences, talk about common interests, and to learn something new.
I think for the most past we have that here.
I've learned tons of stuff from what people have shared here

But since we're such a small group and post regularly that's it's hard not to goof off once in a while and for the most part it's harmless fun and LOLs

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
I think for the most past we have that here.
I've learned tons of stuff from what people have shared here

But since we're such a small group and post regularly that's it's hard not to goof off once in a while and for the most part it's harmless fun and LOLs
Yeah I understand, I just get irked by when I believe someone is honestly being racist.

I stumbled on this forum and was reading and laughing my ass off, that's why I stayed around
omg i often wonder what the lurkers must think
tell me a certain thing that had you rolling and had you thinking OMG THESE PEOPLE ARE FAAAWK
Yeah I understand, I just get irked by when I believe someone is honestly being racist.
have you met KKKToast?

I honestly don't know who you are, or what you actually think. To me you haven't been active enough for me to say if you are just trolling or are actually racist.

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and APRIL