Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to the braves last night. they got crushed. girl just left. we got up at like 9am for some reason. had breakfast, knocked back 2 bottles of wine and went back to bed. jimmy john's opened next door so I had my inaugural visit an hour ago. they're filming a movie across the street and changed all the signage on the deli they're filming in. I almost cried thinking my favorite deli closed down. going to see buckethead in a few hours. :cool:

kicks ass having one right next door because the awesome deli is closed most of the weekend. another new joint opened up right next door to JJ's as well and they're open til 3:30am s-t and 4:30 am on the weekends! hand tossed pizza, subs, burgers, etc.

buckethead was absolutely amazing. it's like watching an alien genius mock humans for how easy the guitar is to his vastly superior intellect.

An instrumentalist, Buckethead is best known for his electric guitar playing. He has been voted number 8 on a list in GuitarOne magazine of the "Top 10 Greatest Guitar Shredders of All Time" as well as being included in Guitar World's lists of the "25 all-time weirdest guitarists" and is also known for being in the "50 fastest guitarists of all time list".

An instrumentalist, Buckethead is best known for his electric guitar playing. He has been voted number 8 on a list in GuitarOne magazine of the "Top 10 Greatest Guitar Shredders of All Time" as well as being included in Guitar World's lists of the "25 all-time weirdest guitarists" and is also known for being in the "50 fastest guitarists of all time list".

I can understand why people who play guitar like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.