Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
This is what serotonin does for you. Watch it all the way through, it's worth it. Incidentally, I worked this club a number of times back in the day when this scene was normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

Biff Clurton
Oct 9, 2006
East bumfuck.
Yep. Loving this cool weather. Was 50 today with a nice breeze. Some of the leaves on the trees are starting to turn colors. Tropical Storm Irene took down quite a few leaves. The maples haven't looked good this year getting some type of fungus, so they're mostly brown already. I think the foliage this year will be disappointing.

:-/

Josh

Biff Clurton
Oct 9, 2006
East bumfuck.
Too much rain this year probably caused the fungus. It rained 15 days in August for instance. It's rained quite a bit so far this month too.

Josh

Biff Clurton
Oct 9, 2006
East bumfuck.
We got 6" of rain from that storm. Sugarloaf Mountain (ski resort in ME) got cutoff for a few days due to a couple of bridges washing out.

I'm going to a high school buddy's wedding tomorrow. Thankful for this cool weather and that the wedding is at 4pm. I can sleep in tomorrow, after working 12hrs Thurs and 11hrs today.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
We only have 60~ish non overcast days a year round here. Mold/fungus is a huge problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.